كبخ بلادي

I WANT MORE !

0
To progress in sport, we have no other choice than increase the volume and the intensity of our workouts. But it's not so simple, there's a rule very important : never raise these two parts at the same time. In first, we should increase the volume and then let the body fits into this new workload. And only after we can introduce some intensive trainings.
/!\ Not following this rule may causes injuries /!\
I'm telling that because I feel a bad pain in my left leg and I know now that's because I broke this rule. I made the mistake of raising the number of my trainings adding a tough speed workout. I should have added a simple basic stamina workout instead. (for runners, basic stamina represents 70% of whole training, it's a very low speed running in fact)

- The overtraining :
Overtraining is the enemy of overcompensation and leads to injuries, fall of performance, fatigue and lack of motivation. So when you feel some of these symptoms, you should ask yourself if you're not doing too much exercise. So try to slow down.

- The overcompensation :
What a beautiful word no ?! But what the hell is that ?
Overcompensation is the process in which the body increases its performances. Actually it's quite simple, when you submit your body to an effort, it suffers a stress, and then it needs to rest. This rest allows body to recover exaggerated capacities to face another effort. So, increasing efforts will increase body performances over the time. That's why athletes can break their own records. (I'm sure that you will break yours !!!)

- I want to slow down for a while ! What about my performances ?
15 days without training is enough to lose our current performance level !
So, if you want to reduce your trainings for a while and in the other hand you absolutely don't want to lose your current level, you can easily reduce the volume of your trainings but you have no choice but to keep your intensive ones.


Improving performances it's all about a fair balance between training and rest. So, if you want more, keep training and be patient !


0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق