كبخ بلادي

MILK-SHAKE TIME

0
Last week my cousin Susana wrote me a magic word : "Shakes" ! It resounded in my mind like a revelation !!!!! And the summer arriving, I thought it was the best time to make some refreshing milk-shakes. Since this day, shakes became an obsession, I made strawberry shakes, peach shakes, banana shakes, kiwi shakes, raspberry shakes, biscuit shakes ! All I could blend with cold milk has been blended, even my fingers... lol
- The recipe is very simple :
In a blender, mix first the fruits with sugar (I don't like shakes with too much froth that's why I mix first the fruits without milk). And then add cold milk until getting smooth (you can also add cream). Now give it two or three more turns of chopper and that's all, ready to climax !

raspberry, peach and kiwi



0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق