كبخ بلادي

MERENDEIRAS 2 (BROINHAS DE ABOBORA)

0
As I wasn't totally pleased with my first attempt, I decided to do a second try today.
I steamed 150 gr of pumpkin (you also can cook it in water), then I minced it with a fork and mixed it with an egg. In 330 gr of flour I added 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1/2 tsp of anise, a pinch of salt and 150 gr of sugar. Of course I also put 1 tsp of dry yeast in 2 tbsp of warm water for 5 minutes and then I blend all the ingredients together. I finally kneaded the dough for 10 minutes (at this time the dough is very sticky) before to let it rest for 3 hours. After that I blend carefully 50 gr of raisins (soaked in hot water for 2-3 minutes) and 50 gr of walnuts in the dough folding it several times. Then I shaped carefully as well the "merendeiras" (I managed to shape 12 of them) and let them rest one more hour.
For the last step, I sprinkled them with some flour and finally put them for 20 minutes in a preheated and steamed oven (180~200°c).

And voilà ! And this time I can say that I'm really satisfied, they are very smooth and soft and obviously with a great taste !!!

shaped and second rise...
20 minutes in the oven (preheated and steamed)...
yummy !

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق