كبخ بلادي

D DAY (PASTRY & SPORT DAY)

0
Today is a Pastry & Sport Day :
I ran 20,39 km this morning in 1:46'39" ! I'm exhausted but I'm very happy and excited because I never did better time in this distance ! I guess it's the "S-EFFECT" ! Actually, it means Sílvia Effect. Sílvia is one of my super cousins. She's a real sportwoman and she ran recently a race in a very good time, then she gave me an incredible energy to run faster. I'm used to run 50 km per week, but I like long distances and then my speed is usually quite low. I really liked to run these 20km with a higher speed than usual.
Then I want to improve my speed, so I decided to reduce the distance of one of my workouts in order to run it faster and to increase my aerobic capacities. Speed is really a good feeling.
(I'm preparing a post about Interval Training, it's a good way to increase speed)

This is the graph of my race, (my speed system underestimated the distance about 700 m) :

I would like to share with you the "pastry" part of this day. I ate the most incredible clafoutis of my life !!! My mother's strawberry clafoutis ! She's used to make it with plums and believe me, that's already very good like this. But today she made it with strawberries... I just have one word for that : "happiness" !!!

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق