كبخ بلادي

HUMMUS

0
Do you know libanese cooking ? I knew it through libanese restaurants I used to go in Paris. I have to say that they have some very refreshing recipies. One of their dishes I really like is the hummus, it's a purée of chickpeas.

Since a lot of time I want to make hummus but I didn't find an important ingredient, probably the most important which is the tahini (a paste of sesame seeds) And at last I found it !!!!!

We need a blender and :
- 1 can of chickpeas (200~300 gr drained)
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic
- the juice of 1/2 lemon
- olive oil
- paprika

Mix the chickpeas, the tahini, the garlic and the lemon juice in the blender until thoroughly mixed and smooth. Add some water (or water from the chickpeas can) if the mixture is too thick. Then, place this mixture in a bowl or a plate and garnish the hummus with the olive oil and the paprika.
Enjoy with pita bread.


0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق