كبخ بلادي

BEING STRONGER IN 2010 (update #2)

0

According to the goal I set for this year, I've been training to manage to do in less than 10 minutes :
- 40 dips
- 50 push-ups
- 20 pull-ups
- 5 muscle-ups !!!!

(For the moment I prepare all those exercises independently)

The last time I was only capable to do 32 dips and 39 push-ups (not the same day) 
Today I've got new records !! I can finally do the required 40 dips and the 50 push-ups !!! I'm very happy !!! Though I'll try to go further in order to be more comfortable.
As I'm training the pull-ups with weights I didn't try yet whether or not I can do the required 20 pull-ups. For the moment with 9 extra kilograms I can do 7 repetitions (and not really properly). The attempt of muscle-ups is still not relevant today. 

to be continued...

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق