كبخ بلادي

HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR PULL-UPS

0
If you want to gain strength or if you feel that your stamina is stagnating you can try something that'll certainly help you : The weighted pull-ups !!!

Training only with your bodyweight will limit the stress you apply in your muscles and so will limit as well the development of your strength/stamina abilities. Then, if you increase virtually your bodyweight your muscles will respond by an appropriate adaptation.

I tried it for the first time this morning. I added 9 kg/20 lbs to my bodyweight (total ~91 kg/200 lbs). When I could do 12-14 repetitions without no added weight now I can do only 4-5 !!!! I really liked it, and when I remove the weights I feel very light and much stronger !!!! Of course I'll see the real evolution only in a few weeks but even during the first workout you will notice some differences.

What will you need to do those weighted pull-ups ?

- A bar (of course)

- a weight belt...

But if you don't have any weight belt you can easily use :

- a backpack


- in which you'll put some weights...


- or even some ankle weights...

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق