كبخ بلادي

LOFOTEN LIKE CHALLENGE 2

0
It's challenge time folks ! Oh yeah !

I want to repeat the same challenge I already took up last year, which is the "Lofoten Like Challenge" freely inspired by Helder and his trip to these norwegian islands. Actually, last year I run 2 times a day during less a week, about 14 km per day. Then, of course this year I have to change some details...

I'm going to start next week and I want to run more than the last year, probably 10 km early in the morning and 7 km in the final of the afternoon, that is, about a bit more than 100 km in a week. I'd like to run at least 5 days in a row during this week but my official goal is to run 6 days or better, the whole week.

I really like this kind of challenge because it changes my current routine for a while, it brings back some motivation, it allows to see my practice in a different way, it allows to get different feelings that I'm not used to have like hum... more pain, more fatigue but of course the idea is to get through that and find a way to bear all these issues.

I'm gonna update every days the details of the challenge and express my feelings :

>DAY 1 (15/06/09)

- distance : 10 km this morning, 7 km this afternoon.

- feelings : Today it's raining day. I ran this morning even so under the shower during all my workout. It's not really comfortable to run like this believe me but at least it wasn't cold. I get back home completely soaked ! And the rain stopped in the afternoon, better like that ! Then I did my second workout, 7 km that I found quite easy, it's normal because as a matter of fact the challenge has just begun today lol

>DAY 2 (16/06/09)

- distance : 10 km this morning. 7 km this afternoon !

- feelings : This morning, I didn't feel as easy as yesterday but nothing special just a sensation in the right knee. Middle of afternoon : I feel tired, I feel sleepy lol ! Yesterday I ran a total of 1h45 and I had to do my bodybuilding workout, abs and dips, 20 minutes more then I feel a lack of energy today but I have to go on isn't it ?! More 7 km this afternoon, I'm exhausted and my bodybuilding routine finish me off ! lol. I know it's ridiculous but I'm already wondering if I will able to complete this challenge...

>DAY 3 (17/06/09)

- distance : 10 km this morning. 7 km in the afternoon.

- feelings : Why do I run with the mouth opened ???? A f*cking insect get in my mouth and stung my tongue !!!! Now it's very red and a bit swollen and it hurts a lot ! If I have no tongue I can't eat and if I can't eat I can't run ! I want my tongue baaaaaack !!! Afternoon, my tongue is unswollen but I feel pain though and finally I ran my 7 km even so. My muscles are very hard and I feel an uncomfortable pain in them but nothing unsurmountable. I would add that I feel more and more fatigue, it's difficult to go out training right now, while before I felt full of energy.

>DAY 4 (18/06/09)

- distance : 10 km in the morning. Once again 7 km in the afternoon.

- feelings : wow I'm already in the 4th day !! 61 km completed yet ;) I noticed that I finish my workouts with more easyness than I start them. Weird. Afternoon workout done, I'm definitely fed up !

>DAY 5 (19/06/09)

- distance : 10 more kilometers this morning. 7 km in the afternoon.

- feelings : on waking up my calves are harder than stone ! Last year I did this challenge only for 5 days. I completed this same level today.

>DAY 6 (20/06/09)

- distance : 10 km in the morning, what a surprise ! And 7 km in the final of afternoon.

- feelings : saturday morning, a lot of people are running, they have energy and I guess it's communicable ! I'm like hipnotized from now on, this afternoon I ran as a robot. Oh I miss my speed workouts but they'll come back soon.


>DAY 7 (21/06/09)

- distance : 0 km

- feelings : Even God rested on the seventh day, so do I !

Oh yeah, it was challenge time folks ! I've covered about 102 kilometers in 6 days, isn't it impressive ? Ok, not impressive that much but for me it means really something.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق