كبخ بلادي

REMAKING "GRAO COM BACALHAU"

0
"Grão Com Bacalhau" is a popular portuguese dish. It's chickpeas with cod fish, eggs, parsley, onions and olive oil. Today I tried to remake this famous recipe !

I removed the peal from the chickpeas (nothing more boring believe me), I added a clove of garlic and some olive oil and chopped all together in the blender.

Some hard-boiled eggs...

...chopped

I mixed the purée of chickpeas with the chopped eggs and a bit of water. This time not in the blender, with a fork or a spoon. We have to feel the texture of the eggs.

cut the cod in thin slices...


I garnished a dish with the mixture of chickpeas and laid down the cod over it...

some parsley...

...chopped with onions and olive oil

I laid down this mixture over the cod...


15 minutes in the oven and that's all, a different way to prepare this traditional portuguese recipe !

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق