كبخ بلادي

AFTER A BREAK, BACK TO RUN !

0
Because of a wicked lack of motivation I did a break on my sport. I didn't run for about 3 weeks, 3 WEEKS !!! 3 weeks it's so huge, we lose a lot of capacities. I'm really sad of it but I tell myself that it's like a rest period and I'm sure that'll be good for my lap joints and my muscles.
Today I went out to do a little workout, 5 km, it's not that much but in order to go back to train I think it's pretty good !

But, my gosh, I can really feel the lack of training, I'm not tired but I feel pain in my thigh and I lost some breath. I knew that would happen, but it's not a problem, what I like in this sport is the humility we must to have facing this activity and if I want to get back to my old level I have to fight for it... and I'll do it !

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق