كبخ بلادي

FINANCIER

0

Yesterday I baked a brioche and then I had egg whites left. What can I do with them I asked myself today. Hey, why don't I try some financiers ?
And here am I doing cocoa financiers. The problem is I have neither almond powder nor financier pans... Grrrr It misses always something... Lucky I have walnuts, then I mixed 25 grams. Financier pans are usually oblong but we can make them the shape we want though, and then I made them in my "pasteis de nata(1)" pans !

Here we go for 9 financiers,
- 2 egg whites
- 25 gr almond powder (or walnut or even hazelnut)
- 60 gr powdered sugar (icing sugar)
- 20 gr all purpose flour
- 30 gr butter
- 20 gr cocoa powder (or 20 gr chocolate, but then decrease the amount of sugar)
Grease the pans with butter. Blend together the flour, the sugar and the almond powder. Beat the egg whites until stiff and mix them very gently with the powders. Melt the butter and add the cocoa powder, stir well and mix it (still very gently) to the other mixture. Preheat the oven (gentle heat), and pour the mixture in the pans. Bake for 10 minutes.

The butter blended with the cocoa powder, so shiny :)


Walnuts well mixed in a blender...

The "pasteis de nata" pans in which I made the financiers...

I half filled the pans...


And voilà...


(1)pasteis de nata are probably the most famous portuguese pastry, it's a like a custard tart.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق