كبخ بلادي

BEING STRONGER IN 2010 (update #1)

0

You know what ? I've got brand new scores !!!
Recall that I have a goal for this year, to reach the bar-barians requirements i.e.
to execute in less than 10 minutes the following exercises : 
- 40 dips
- 50 push-ups
- 20 pull-ups
- 5 muscle-ups !!!!


Of course I still ain't able to complete this challenge. I've been training each exercise in an independent way, this is my first step : at least reaching the total number of repetitions. And recently I broke some records. Actually, I didn't really test my real maximum repetitions before. Then the following ones are my official maximums :

- 32 dips (only 8 left)
- 39 push-ups
(only 11 left)
- 14 pull-ups
(only 6 left)
- 0 muscle-ups
(pffff)

I don't really know if one day I could do at least one muscle up, I tried and it seems so hard !

I don't give up, I keep trying and trying...


0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق