كبخ بلادي

PATIENCE AND TENACITY

0

I didn't start very well this new year, lately I haven't respected my workout routine at all ! But... I can tell this time is over ! Today I did my first 16 km workout since a long long time ! I'm really happy since last week I even wasn't able to move myself because of a back pain and today, yes, today I succeed in running 16 km (about 10 miles) without walking ! It feels so good !

When we've got a routine, pains are terrible. Before my back pain I had a recurrent pain in my right shin which was preventing me to do my workouts properly. The consequences of that is less training and an obvious loss of my usual level, but I don't mind actually ! I don't mind because the beauty in practicing a sport is the tenacity ! With patience and tenacity we can recover or even get to a better level ! 

And come on, even if we reach once again a level that we already reached in the past, for me it's a real victory anyway !



0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق