كبخ بلادي

UNDER SHOWER

0

Today it's raining.
After waking up, when I opened the shutter and seen outside all these raindrops falling on puddles, that not made me happy that much. The truth is running under the rain it's not really what I appreciate the most, my glasses are full of raindrops, my shoes are soaked and full of mud, I'm cold, well it's quite annoying then.
But, despite those mother nature's whims I went out to do my workout though. 

As a rule, when it's raining I always do my workout (except when it's a huge rain since I don't have specific clothes for that). I really want to run when it's raining because I think that's kind of easy for me to find an excuse to not train. I'm afraid that I'm like that, I've got the "logic of the excuse" ! If I do not run when it's raining then I won't run either when I'll be tired, when it'll be too warm outside, when it'll be too cold, when I'll have a little pain, when when when...
For that reason I force myself to run even if it's snowing, raining, warm, cold and whatnot...

Then, here I am running completely soaked by the stadium to do some intervals. And what a surprise when I see the number of runners training just like me in the morning and under the rain ! When we pass each other, I greet them and they nod to me as to say "ho, how I perfectly understand you my friend !". Then, I don't feel alone anymore. 

You know, I often talk about energy because for me energy is motivation and motivation is a powerful strength which allows us to do things, to move and to feel alive, as a breath of fresh air.

When I see all those people running while the weather is against us I  actually don't see people but pure energy and it really feels so good ! 


0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق