كبخ بلادي

DIET : CHICKEN YAKITORI

0
Soy sauce, rice vinegar, mirin or sake but also sugar are the traditional ingredients for the yakitori sauce.
There are alternatives if some of those ingredients are not available or even if you want to reduce the amount of calories.

First I skewered some pieces of chicken (you can try also with vegetable, like mushrooms or courgette...)

For the sauce, I used 4 tbsp of soy sauce (this one is really easy to find), the same amount of white wine and also the same one of white vinegar, then I added just one piece of sugar (instead of 4 tbsp!). I could've tried without any sugar but I guess this is obviously the sugar that allow the chicken to caramelize. You can also add if you want ginger or another Asian spices.

Then, during the roasting I brushed with the sauce and turned the chicken very often. I ended up adding some roasted sesame seeds.

Yummy !


0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق