كبخ بلادي

MINI PRALIN HAZELNUT MUFFINS

0
Another recipe with this fabulous flavor that I worship : the pralin !!!

I only made 7 mini muffins, I just wanted to try the recipe, then I used :
- 115 gr all purpose flour
- 100 gr pralin (here 50 gr hazelnuts, 50 gr sugar)
- 60 ml milk
- 50 gr melted butter (or oil)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt

Blend all the dry ingredients together, that is, the flour, the pralin chopped very finely, the baking powder and the salt. In another bowl, mix the milk with the egg and the butter and then pour it in the dry mixture. Combine the two mixtures but don't over mix them.
Pour in the molds, put some crushed hazelnuts over each muffins and put in a preheated oven for 10~15 min.

Of course it's possible to add some chocolate since it goes really well with hazelnut, I'll give it a try a next time ! For this same amount of ingredients I'd add 20 gr of melted chocolate (ie 20% of the pralin weight).











0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق